School Mission and Ethos
Strive, Thrive, Achieve
The Free School Norwich mission is to:
- Enable all children to belong in our community, do their best and thrive to achieve personally, socially and academically.
- Provide a truly broad and balanced primary school education for all children with opportunities for everyone, preparing them for later life.
- Enable all members of the School to be and feel safe. They learn to keep safe
Communication Understanding difference
Trust Hard work Respect Independence Vitality Expectations
- Communication - caring relationships which grow and develop through talking and problem solving
- Understanding and Valuing Difference - in the self, others and the wider world
- Trust - positive and purposeful relationships based on trust
- Hard work - inspired by engaging learning activities leading to achievement
- Respect - at the heart of everything we do
- Independence - building responsibility as we grow and learn
- Vitality - productive energy from making the most of opportunities leaving us feeling happy, well and fulfilled
- Expectations - a cycle of high expectation set up in those opportunities resulting in personal best, leading to praise and constructive self- evaluation and reflection that keeps telling us more about our learning, behaviour and emotions